Challenge No. 38 ~ They Say it's Your Birthday! ~

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 38!

Ringing in the New Year with so much "Bling" last week was just too fun, and I appreciate those of you who joined me!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 37 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize and also your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,1/5 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ They Say it's Your Birthday! ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image Generator:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 38 ~
It's my Birthday week, and a good time to get started on getting our stash of cards ready for the new year!

Create anything handmade and crafty for someone to enjoy
 a very Happy Birthday! ~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post:

Birthday Card No. 1 ~
Digital Download: Papercrafts Magazine, Music Notes Stamp: Delish, DP: Stampin' Up, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Inspired by this talented Gal: A Kept Life/Christmas Tree Farm


Birthday Card No. 2 ~
Background: Embossed Folder Stamping with a background stamp on top of it,
Sentiment: Computer Generated, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Birthday Card No. 3 ~
All Products: Close to My Heart, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Birthday prize package :)


What I keep telling myself ;)

#birthdaywishes #birthdayquotes:



9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Birthday a few days early ;) I love the big pile of goodies this weeks winner will claim. Have a great week.

MiamiKel said...

Happy Birthday blessings and wonderful wishes to you!! How exciting and fun and I agree - celebrate ALL week! :)
I'm sorry I haven't been stopping by your fabulous blog -- the holidays (and 3 of my 4 kids have December birthdays! Yes, we are bananas! LOL!) so that whole month went in a blur!
Your cards, as always, are so incredible - they tell a story, with their poetic words and gorgeous designs and scrumptious papers! Your cards are a work of art, I'm so blessed to have one of them to keep forever :)
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead and sending Happy NeW Year blessings to you! Here's to 2016!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a new follower of your wonderful blog. Was looking for the rules to entering your challenge. I did not see if there was a limit as to # entries. You can respond here & I'll ck back.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for the fun challenge opportunity and wonderful birthday card designs! I've pinned them!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! I forgot to wish you a very happy birthday, and a year of enjoyable surprises!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Happy Birthday!! I just had mine...not fun to get older!

Alicia

Jenny said...

Fabulous cards up for grabs xxx

Joanna Moore said...

Well, a VERY happy birthday to YOU, my friend! I'm totally swamped or I would participate in this round. It looks like your challenge is doing super well. Congratulations!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Was wanting to know if there is a limit on # entries? Thought I had commented asking this but in cking back do not see my comment so asking again. Please respond here & I'll ck back.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs