Challenge No. 65 - July Jingle Bells ~

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 65!

The stars certainly were shining last week ~
Thanks so much to all of those who joined,
you're all winners in my book!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 64 ~
~ #21 Dorothy ~ US Mail Prize
~ #1 Karin ~ Digital Prize

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 7/15 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ July Jingle Bells ~

Rules to Join Challenge No. 65 ~
Jingle them bells and show me something handmade and crafty for your Christmas/Holiday That's it!
 (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.




OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)
Christmas/Holiday Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Santa Rock/Gerda Steiner

Christmas/Holiday/Bottle Tag No. 2 ~ 
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps/DeDe Christmas Tree

Christmas/Holiday Card No. 3 ~
Stamp & Die Cut Set - Hampton Art (Michael's)

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Christmas/Holiday themed prize package :)




7 comments :

Dorothy S said...

Ooohh - thank you! Congrats to Karin as well.
You will be hearing from me - your neighbor down the road on I-10!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners & ty for another wonderful challenge for this time of yr. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Your first card of the rockin' Santa totally cracked me up, Jeannie! Love how merry he is - completely immersed in his music - your cards are all wonderful! hugs, de

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! Thank you for the new challenge - your creations Rock = have a blessed day!

Diane said...

Fabulous cards Jeannie..how fun!!

Tammy said...

Fabulous Christmas/Holiday cards Jeannie! I love that first one and that super fun Santa!
Hugs, Tammy

Dorothy S said...

Thank you - my prize arrived already! Your card is even cuter IRL - and thanks for the fun packet of goodies as well.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs