Challenge No. 66 - Up Up and Away! ~

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 66!
So much holiday spirit  last week ~ I just loved it! ~
Thank you to all who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 65 ~
~ #4 Becky ~ US Mail Prize
~ #3 Meg ~ Digital Prize

Congrats!  Both winners ~ please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 7/22 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Up Up and Away! ~


Rules to Join Challenge No. 66 ~
Let's get out the balloons, kites, planes, hot air balloons, and of course Superman too if you've got him, and fly Up Up and Away from it all this week with me That's it!  (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.



OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail (don't get me started) I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)


Up Up and Away Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamp: Fred She Said/Emma in her Cool Cap

Up Up and Away Card No. 2 ~ 
Stamp: Unity Stamps/Oct '09 Kit

Up Up and Away Card No. 3 ~
Stamp: Close to My Heart/Give a Lift (retired)
Kite: Cricut Cartridge - Close to My Heart/Artistry

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Up Up and Away themed prize package :)




4 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Three amazing takes on your challenge, Jeannie! I love that you use patterned papers and colors the way you do. It always makes your cards happy and cheerful! I especially like the way you have used the ribbon in your first creation! Have a great week! hugs, de

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! your cards are so beautiful - thank you for having the challenge - it surely is a great find - have a blessed week!

meg said...

many thanks for the win. love your bright and cheery cards this week

Carol Dee said...

Sorry I missed the fun last week, I was on vacation.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs