Challenge No. 76 - Fall Festival of Colors ~

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Welcome to Challenge No. 76!

I enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful Feather creations~
Thanks so very much to those of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 75 ~

Congrats Winners!! ~ Please email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
US Winner - Let me know which card from Challenge No. 75 you'd like as your prize, and include your mailing address too please.
You both have until Friday, 10/14 to claim it.

The Theme for Challenge No. 76 is:
~ Fall Festival of Colors ~
Rules to Join Challenge No. 76 ~

Even though I live in Arizona now, I remember and adore all of the scrumptious colors of the Fall season from growing up in Wisconsin. Let's celebrate those colors during this beautiful time of the year. Anything goes as long as at least some of the colors that are in the inspirational picture and palette are included.  A little of one color/a lot of another like mine is perfectly cool with me too ~ That's it! (No back-linking please)

Challenge Awards:
US Entries Prize The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown in the picture at the end of this post.

OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp instead, so I can include everyone from everywhere :)

Fall Festival of Colors No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Shari Girl

Fall Festival of Colors No. 2 ~ 

 Fall Festival of Colors No. 3 ~
Stamp: Unity Stamps/Tiny Mountains 
All other supplies - Stampin' Up's May Paper Pumpkin Kit

Bonus - US Mail Entries:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Fall Festival of Colors themed prize package :)




8 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to my friend Debi on the win! Gorgeous cards, Jeanne! I like your colour combo!

Maria A. said...

Hello Jeannie: I just found your challenge blog and I love it. Autumn is my most favorite season of the year, I live in NW Indiana and the colors are spectacular around my house.
Your cards are gorgeous, thank you for such a generous prize.
I'm going to start my card to participate in this challenge.
XO
Maria Rodriguez.

Debi said...

Thanks so very much for choosing my card as a winner. Congrats to all.

Janis said...

Super-fun and pretty cards this week! Thank you for the lovely challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Carol Dee said...

I love Autumn. Love the colors and color temps. I recently bought some new fall papers and images, too. :)

Karenladd said...

Autumn is always one of my favorite times to craft. The air is chilly, the trees are turning colors and there's crafting to be done!

Carol Dee said...

Oh Dear, I so love fall colors and fall that I got carried away and made THREE! ;)

Gail said...

Thank you for the new challenge - if I do not have enough colors - I understand - thanks again for the challenge have a blessed week!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs