Challenge No. 88 - Darling Doilies ~

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 88!
The Lucky Charms you sent my way last week had me feeling very Irish and green all over :)
Thanks so very much to ALL of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 87 ~
#9 Lisa Lynn ~ US Mail Prize
#5 Ike ~ Digital Prize
Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Wednesday, 3/29 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.88 is:
~ Darling Doilies ~

using paper doilies as a table runner - genius.  Perfect for a little girls party but would be great for a bridal shower or even a simple tea party:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 88 ~
I love doilies of all sizes and colors, and I think paper doilies add the perfect beautiful and romantic touch, not to mention the beautiful stamps that are out there too.
 You can use:
1. Any color or kind of paper doily or
2. Any kind of doily stamp or
3. Any papers with doilies on them ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the printable digital image.


OUTSIDE US Entry Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this printable digital image to you so I can encourage everyone from everywhere around the world to join in the fun :)
Darling Doily No. 1 ~
(Blank Inside)

Darling Doily No. 2 ~
Stamp: Close to My Heart/Mini Messages
(Blank inside)

Darling Doily No. 3 ~
Cricut Cartridge: Close to My Heart/Artfully Sent
(Blank inside)


3 comments :

Gail said...

Hi Jeannie - the dollies on your creations are lovely - I really like the split doily on the last card - will be my choice if I win - but I have to enter first - congrats to all winners - have a blessed day!

Lisa Lynn said...

Jeannie, thanks for choosing my card as one of the winners; I greatly appreciate it. I will email you a little later. Beautiful doily cards!!!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs