Challenge No. 90 - It's Hip to be Square ~

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 90!
Your Egg-citing entries last week were so beautiful and as always I enjoyed every one of them and had fun checking out all of your fabulous blogs too. Y'all make it soooo hard to choose winners :)  Thanks so very much to ALL of you who joined!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 89 ~
#14 CG ~ US Mail Prize
#9 Maryvonne ~ Digital Prize
Congrats Winners!!
Please contact me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
You have until Wednesday, 4/26 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No.90 is:
~ It's Hip to be Square ~
It's Hip to be Square  Black & White Colors  by littleskunkco:
Rules to Join Challenge No. 90 ~
Any type of creative project your little heart desires, as long as it's square ~ That's it!   (No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the printable digital image.

OUTSIDE US Entry Digital Prize ~  Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this printable digital image to you so I can encourage everyone from everywhere around the world to join
in the fun :)

It's Hip to be Square No. 1 ~
Stamp Set:  Unity Stamps/Just as You Are
(Blank Inside)

It's Hip to be Square No. 2 ~
Stamp Set: All Dressed Up/Everything Stops for Walkies 
(Blank inside)

It's Hip to be Square No. 3 ~

4 comments :

Cynthia said...

Congrats to the winners! Lovely "square" inspiration, Jeannie. Hope I can join the fun.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Dorothy S said...

Hi, Jeannie,
As often happens, I did not make the connection between your SCS ID and your blog persona!
Now that I have, let me congratulate you again on being selected to the Dirty Dozen at SplitCoastStampers. Thank you for the reply on my card - and I will be back again to enter your challenges - I have a card from you from some time ago!
Dorothy S, aka etsdas

Carol Dee said...

Square cards are fun! I love your sample cards as always :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs